Thursday, November 7, 2013

Window Drawing and light sabers.

I bought some window markers while I was in Utah, I think for the drive to Lake Powell, and then couldn't find them (my mom suggested that maybe I could work on being more organized... hee hee).  Anyway, so we had them and Ethne kept begging to get them out.  So finally I let them draw all over the windows.  It was fun, but then I had to wash my windows.  Anyway, I had to show all the things that Hazel wrote because they were adorable.










And here are the boys fighting with their light sabers.


 

3 comments:

Andrea said...

You allowed the marker writing to segue into a lesson on "your" versus "you're"--right? Of course, right. I feel better now.

Anonymous said...

Kayli - i like the new couch set. Looks nice. Mom

Anonymous said...

Hazel - you always say the nicest and kindest and thoughtful things. I likeeee.
Kayli- just a suggestion hahahahahahahaaaaa

Related Posts with Thumbnails