Thursday, November 7, 2013

Damaris and Alex's Wedding

When I found out my friend Damaris was getting married, I offered to take pictures of them if they'd like--meaning engagement-type pictures.  But they asked if I would take pictures at the wedding, and that scared the pants off me.  But then they said they had someone else coming too, so then it wasn't as frightening.  And actually, it was fun.  I really love Damaris' family, and I had such a fun day with them.  Here are some of my favorites.

All of Alex and Damaris' sisters.


Beat and Kathrin- two of my favorite people (also Damaris' parents).  :)


Two more of my favorite people. :)













 




Isn't Damaris just so beautiful?!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the pictures Kayli. You did a great job. She is a beautiful girl. Looks like a lovely party. Too bad I missed it. Mom

Related Posts with Thumbnails