Monday, November 25, 2013

Today is already the last Monday in November.

This little kid- I may have said it before now- but I just think he's the most delicious thing ever and he gets more so every day.






It snowed some pretty snow and my kids got excited and played in it for a couple days.  Then it rained and melted.


One afternoon we had a bit of sunshine and the kids grabbed a beach towel and laid in front of the window.


I thought the kids' little kitchen set-up on the underside of the chair was so clever.


This band caught my ear and I have been listening to these songs over and over lately:




and several others, including March To The Sea, Slowtown, Holding on to You, and Time to Say Goodbye.

Finally, I'd just like to announce that 4 was the random number selected for my International Day of Commenting, so Rachael, I will get in touch with you.  Thanks everyone for your comments - I appreciate them and you all.  :)

p.s. Heather Anderson, I didn't know you still looked in on me-- I was JUST thinking of you the other day and thinking about who I am in contact with that would be most likely to still be in contact with you, because it's been awhile and I wanted to see what you were up to- and then voila-there was your comment!  Would you mind giving me your email address?

p.p.s. Kayanna I also watch Big Bang Theory when I would be better served by reading a book... ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails