Thursday, February 25, 2021

More June 2020 stuff

 Navy.


Doing dishes and loving it!!! (If only the time when they are enthusastic dishes-doers aligned with the time when they are competent dishes-doers.)


We got this cool shelf thingee from Brett's grandma when they sold her house, and Talmage put it all together for me.


Jethro and Navy jumping.




Lindsay and her kids flew in from Florida for a few weeks!  I had been saving Temple Fork Sawmill Trail for when they came, because it was supposed to be great for kids, and it was!  We loved it.
















Russ and Navy



We sat and let the kids walk around the logs and put their feet in the water for a long time (and Ruthie accidentally fell in, whoops).













I got a perm.  I both liked it and didn't like it.  I didn't like it to try to just make it work on it's own, but I loved it because once I curled my hair it stayed in REALLY well and I liked it because when we went swimming it kind of was half-curled and nicer looking than normal stick-straight.  So, I actually think I'd do it again for this coming summer.





Both Ethne and Hazel have become champion eye-rollers this past while. Very impressive, really.  They can speak volumes with nary a word.  ;)


More playing Run and Gun.














Navy and Efraim.




Kayaking cousins
















Hahaha.  This picture is hilarious.


A hike with Lindsay and kids near Mantua Lake.











These two are the cutest.  For goodness sake.










Brace Face!



Navy's EYES here!  For heaven's sake!  They're so gorgeous.




Talmage and Navy running through the sprinklers.




Hazel turned 16!  WHAT?!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails