Tuesday, February 2, 2021

End of Feb 2020

 Our neighbor is a Master Falconer, which is pretty incredible the more you know about that and how many years of training, etc. you have to do.  Anyway, we wanted to go watch him fly his falcon Moroni.  It was pretty sweet.















The first graders had a President's Day assembly and they sang all the great patriotic songs.






Walking up and hiking Wayne's Loop.  Looks so different than in the summer with all of the green lushness.






Navy was having a good time.  ?? hahaha.






They laid in wait, attacking us with snowballs.  Tsk tsk.







Picking a paint color is the hardest thing ever.  Ever ever.




Finally FINALLY chose Pensive Skies.  However, the sequel to that story is that now, one year later, I am questioning my decision and putting other paint swatches up to see if I like them more.  What kills me is that I can go to someone's house, TWICE--in sun and  cloudy conditions, and it was the perfect PERFECT color of blue.  PERFECT.  Then I get a sample of it and bring it home and put it on my wall and it is a gross, murky, green-gray.  HOW???  I literally thought that it must have somehow been the wrong recipe or something, so I took the can and got it color-matched, and yeah, the same.  Anyway, the blue on my walls currently is not bad.  I'm just not 100% pleased with it.  But high, just not perfect. And better than the gray that was on.









1 comment:

kami said...

Those falcon pictures--so cool. I seriously need to make an outfit just so I can beg that guy to let me take pictures with one of his birds.

Related Posts with Thumbnails