Monday, February 15, 2021

Goblin Valley 2020 Day 2

 It's hard sometimes waking up in the morning when you're camping.


Hilarious.


This day we went on a hike/walk through Little Wild Horse slot canyon and then into Bell Canyon.






This was my first time ever being in a slot canyon, and it was so so cool!!











Navy has a good life.






hahahha!! I love how it turned into this.


Meggie and Jared. And me.  :)









It was a pretty long, hot walk.  After we got back to camp, Jared and Danica showed Brett and I a trail/road up the side of Temple Mountain.








These pictures are a little out of order, because they were from Megan, so my computer won't sort them the same.  I think this was from the ride the day before.


But this was from the walk of the day--we ate lunch on the trail.


From the day before, again.







Sooo much fun!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails