Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Front Porch Family Pictures, April 2020

 So, one of the really nice things that happened during Covid was that some photographers started doing "front porch pictures" to document this weird quarantine time in our lives.  Most of them did it gratis-- ours did.  They just asked if you wanted family pictures, then they would come to your house and take pictures from a safe distance.  Some people even wore masks to really get the effect.  But anyway, I definitely wanted to seize that opportunity, so one day we dolled everyone up-- look at gorgeous Hazel.  I kept taking more and more pictures because she was so pretty.





Two beautiful girls!!


I made them pose so much.  They loved it. ha.









Wyatt even wanted in on the action!



Look how cute he is!!!  And he just gave me that smile just because he wanted to--no bribing or prodding.  It was a miracle.  I wish I had had my real camera out.



ALLLL the selfies.


Bell girls.  Awww.


Love this one.  :)



I like how our hair mixed in the middle and became auburn.






And here are the photographer's pictures (why oh why didn't I make Jethro shave??? ewww.  I even noticed it, but didn't say anything because I didn't want to make an issue of it.  Having kids come home and live with you again after they've been on their own for a while is weird.  A lot more difficult than I expected.  But, it makes sense, since they've been on their own and they don't really want their parents telling them what to do anymore...)


This one below is soooo cute!  Those little boys' grins kill me.  Ethne says they're grinning because Talmage was choking her.  haha







Oh my adorable children!!!!



All my little ducks in a row.


I cropped this of Hazel out of a picture because I thought it was so nice.



And the final, head-swapped (by me, of Hazel, because she had her eyes almost closed in this one) masterpiece.  I love it!  Not shabby at all for 10 minutes and Zero dollars!  :) :)



1 comment:

kami said...

Lovely photos!! Your family is beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails