Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Ding and Dang Canyon Hike Apr. 2020

 Megan and Jared had told us about how fun hiking Ding and Dang is, and I was like, well gol-dang it I have to go!!  So Brett, love of my life, said he would get up early with me on the last day and go.  Danica said she wanted to go too, but when we peeked into her trailer at 6:30 or so she had changed her mind.  :)  Which was kind of nice to be just Brett and I.


I LOOOOOVED this hike.  So soo sooooooooo much. Because it was more like canyoneering than just a regular hike.  Not too much, but you'll see from the pictures that it was more climbing, clambering, using ropes just a little--which was just SOOO fun!!!  I think the water levels were lower than times that Megan has gone before, so it was fairly easy.  It was early, so there isn't a lot of color to our pictures, but here they are.





























I would love to come here again and bring most of the kids.  (Maybe even all---I bet we could do it!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails