Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Beginning of March, 2020, Restoration Celebration and Merryweathers

 March 2020.  A very strange month. So much craziness, change, craziness...

Started out not knowing what was coming (obviously).  So I love how Wyatt has to get as close to undressed as he can on the way home from church.








A guy in our ward gave Brett his very NICE, very expensive, but broken, mountain bike, and told him if he wanted to fix it he could have it.  And Brett was like, yep.


Hazel painting a mural on the wall (which will be unveiled later).




Some of my favorite pictures of Navy, ever.  I don't know why she's so dang cute but she is!!!



I just love her twinkly happy eyes!!  I love that girl!






LOVE this t-shirt.


We finally got together with the Merryweathers!!!  First we went to Crystal Hot Springs and swam and went down the slides.  Then they came over and ate dinner and we played and played.







I still plan on these two getting married.







We finally sent them outside with some flashlights and they played for even longer.  They stayed late and we enjoyed visting soooo much!





Still so grateful for the blessing of Brett and Drew being roommates way back, 20 years ago now.


Navy's drawing.  I just love it.



Motorcycle chasing after me.


Weird kid.






Brett with a femur.



Kids playing football.  Navy in a long dress-up skirt and bare feet playing football--she cracks me up.






Cloud that looks like a bird.


Brett making a compost barrel.





Orrin being particularly cute.  I love that kid too.




We had a Restoration Celebration because Pres. Nelson asked us to really study about the Restoration this 200 year anniversary of Joseph Smith's first vision.  So we invited some friends for some art displays and songs and icecream.




Ethne's string art temple (not quite done here, but soon was finished).



Orrin memorized a poem.




Hazel's very cool watercolor painting of the First Vision.


Lego Swiss Temple -- soooo cool!  This was not a kit!  Brett just helped Wyatt and did soooo well! I was so impressed.







One of our friends boys did this rock picture that I thought was so neat.


Hazel's mural that she was very embarrassed by.  haha.  She is not used to acrylic paint.  It's very different than painting with watercolor.


Talmage whittled this Angel Moroni, with help from Brother Gerber.



Boys pulling Navy on a dolly.



Going to the farm store to order our chicks (they were backordered a long time because since Covid hit, many things such as chickens were suddenly being snatched up like crazy), and held some rabbits while we were there.







1 comment:

kami said...

I love that temple night you did. That was so cool and inspiring. I should get my act together and do something similar, but I probably won't. :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails