Monday, March 2, 2009

the men in my life are SOOOO good-looking

I'm a lucky girl.

Brett and I went to a concert thingee yesterday on campus, and our kids went to a very nice friend's house right after church. We came home and ate dinner before the concert, and it was sooooo weird to have such a quiet, easy dinner. I mean, usually when your kids are babysat, you go out to eat and it's noisy there too. It was very enjoyable.


Isn't Jethro so cute?





















And who's this cutie peeking around the corner? Better get a closer look at that adorable face. :)

4 comments:

Steve and Katrina said...

Those are good looking men!:) Don't you just love making matching outfits for Sunday?? I always try to get Steve and Chandler to match.

Hey, I have this link I thought you might like. It makes your pictures look 100 years old and I think it's cool. I'm going to take pictures of Chandler with his hat and Emery in her blessing dress and then make them look old. I'm hoping it will be cool. Anyway, I know you can do the same thing on photoshop but I don't have it and I know you don't so here's the link:

http://labs.wanokoto.jp/olds

I finally figured out how to look at the link you sent me for those bows. For some reason the website was blocked but I finally got it to come up. I'll have to try to make a bow like that. I might even make Chandler a bow tie too.

Oh, and I started an email in response to your questions about graduation. I will finish that today and send it to you.

Lynn said...

Great pics! Tell me more about this concert.

Christal said...

You all are a good looking bunch! What is the concert thingy you went too?? SO nice to have alone time together to remember what its like eh!! Fun times!!

Kris said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe Talmage is standing up on his own already!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails