Wednesday, March 4, 2009

football

Last night I played volleyball. I love love love love love love love LOVE volleyball. Oh the beautiful feel of a spike. Mmmm.
And then I threw the football around for awhile after that. Oh, how I love love love love love love LOVE love love LOVE LOVE LOVE football. It makes me feel macho. But seriously, it was so fun. We were trying to catch it on the run, trying to steal it from each other and whatnot. I was so pumped. It's been way too long since I've had a good football high. Reminded me of the good old days when I brought the football to every YW activity and then played catch in the gym afterwards.

Anyway, that is all for now because I have a house that is a disaster (why is it always a disaster? why WHY WHY am I a fly?), a two-year-old that is a psychopath and who needs to be put to bed before I tie her to a tree in the backyard for a while. Grrrr.....two-year-olds can be sooooooo crazy!

ciao.

5 comments:

Rachael said...

your closing comment about ethne reminds me of the day Neil came home, walked up, and found Abigail (three months old at the time) outside our front door in her bouncy seat with a sign that said, "Free baby. Yells a LOT." (of course, I only put her out there when i saw his car pull up, but still...)

Tracy said...

volleyball is so much better when you are there-it was fun to play with you last night, and thanks for making me feel so good when you were wanting me to play on your team. It was way fun to set for you, those were some fun spikes you got. Oh, last night was awesome!!! 10pm came way too soon for my taste.

Lynn said...

Go Kayli!!!

Kristi said...

I so don't love volleyball, and never have really played football. but I love quilting and knitting. hmm. not really the same.

Joanne said...

go kayli, go Kayli rah rah rah! I loved what you said about your 2 year olds. I have the same problem going on right now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails