Friday, March 20, 2009

Sick Friday

No fun today. This morning I woke up with my throat SOOOOOOOO sore. Jethro had said the previous two mornings that he had a sore throat, but I sent him off to school anyway and he didn't mention it the rest of the day. But since MY throat was killing, I took him out of school to the doctor where they took a swab and found he did, in fact, have strep throat. Now he says his throat hardly hurts at all, but I told the doc that my throat is very sore too. So he wrote a prescription for me as well. And I love Meijer because they give amoxycillin for free! Gimme those pills!!

Then, when we were IN Meijer, Ethne started crying and crying and crying and saying that her ear hurt. (Why--WHY couldn't you have given any indication of that while we were still AT the doctor's?) So we got home and heaven smiled on us because Brett was home. He NEVER comes home during the day. So it was a miracle to me because I felt soooooooo sick. So he turned around and took Ethne back to the doc and now we're all on antibiotics. What a day. Goodnight.

5 comments:

Tiffany Unsworth said...

So sorry to have sickness at your house! Just so you know, I had so much fun reading your blog that I got distracted and burned my rolls! You turkey! You must publish!

Tracy said...

so sorry you're all sick! Get well soon! By the way, all of the pictures and stories are great. I love Ethne's leprechaun face-hahaha-good laugh! And Talmage is adorable in his summer outfit. And you look beautiful in the picture that you weren't so fond of yourself in. I know you pick and choose the photos of yourself, but I haven't seen a bad one of you yet.

Ginger said...

Familiar. We have had our fair share of amoxicillon in the past month. Isn't that stuff amazing? and wonderful?

Lynn said...

Oh wow! Hope you all feel MUCH better soon!

Anonymous said...

What a day!! Good luck Kayli!
Shari

Related Posts with Thumbnails