Sunday, March 8, 2009

So wonderful to have such smart men in my family...

So, the other day on my family website I posed this question to my brother the doctor:

Do you think birth control pills that expired roughly two years ago will still be effective?

His response:

If you get pregnant while taking them , I'd say they're not effective anymore. But if you don't they are effective. Actually I'd give you an 85% chance they are still effective
Doc

And then my dad had to chime in. (Couldn't have seen that one coming, could you?)

Yes, they will be 100% effective if you combine them with total abstinence. That oughta work for you!! FOG
P.S. If you follow Doc R's advice & get pregnant you could name the kid Fifteen Percent Bell.

4 comments:

Joanne said...

that's funny. hey kayli check my blog. you will be pleasantly surprised!!!

Ginger said...

Does that mean you are pregnant? Just curious! Hee Hee.

Lynn said...

LOL! Good one!

Unknown said...

very funny Kayli! Looks like you are 1) going to be getting some new pills, or 2) going to be getting another cute red(or blonde)-head soon :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails