Monday, March 23, 2009

Look what I saw while trudging through the woods...

an adorable little gnome baby!!
Isn't he sweet?

Or maybe he's a chocolate kiss. A chocolate kiss is very sweet too.

I mentioned a while earlier that I was doing a crafty swap--well, this is what my swapper, Kristi, made for me! I had seen other little hats like it in her Etsy store, and I couldn't not have one for Tell. She had told me that she had mailed her package, and I was waiting and waiting and waiting, and FINALLY on Saturday it came and I ripped it open and put the hat and diaper cover on Talmage right away and Brett and I and the other kids all laughed and laughed and thought he looked sooooooooo adorable. And funny. And cute. And roly-poly. :)Doesn't it make you laugh too?
So here's the link for Kristi's Etsy shop-- you should definitely take a look around--she's got some awesome stuff!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

He is so adorable!

Katrina said...

love it!!!!

Andrea said...

Kayli, change your colors. I can't read half of what you post. The pics of Talmage are awesome.

Christal said...

you are the best blogger ever and he is so freakin adorable gnome boy Hershey boy whatever he is he is so so very cute!!

Lynn said...

A chocolate kiss he is! So kissable! so cute!

Sarah Harward said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! That is TOO cute!!

Kristi said...

thanks for the plug! he is such a cutie! can't wait for your package to come!

Tracy said...

Thanks for the laugh!!! Someday he may just hate these pictures-but for now...

Kris said...

Yes, I DEFINITELY laughed! What a cutie!!! I think I like the Hershey's kiss idea!

MarySquare said...

Oh my goodness he is the cutest little gnome ever. Awesome!

Becky said...

you're slaying me...and my buddy just posted today about how her kids are more beautiful than other kids - because, duh - she's their mom. but let's be honest...your baby is way more pretty than my baby was at that age. i mean - ohhhh - wordless he's so cute. bb

dana said...

Oh my gosh. I'm dying over these pics. He's the cutest elf/troll/goblin I've ever seen.

Related Posts with Thumbnails