Monday, March 23, 2009

flower pin pictures of Hazel

So I made this fabric flower pin to go on Hazel's brown dress so she doesn't always have to be a little Puritan girl when she wears it, but Brett said it looks clownish, which was sad. But Hazel likes it. Oh, and I made the headband too and I thought Hazel looked cute. So I took lots of pictures.
I read on another blog somewhere about how mothers have to post a million pictures of their children because of how different they think each facial expression is-and they can't narrow it down, when other people looking at them are thinking why in the world do they have to post so many of the same exact thing? Hee hee, I think I am guilty of that one! Oh well, there are more I could have posted...


And this was today at the park.

7 comments:

Lynn said...

Post away! I love each and every one of them.

P.S. I don't know what the clowns look like where you live....but that fabric flower you made is WAY TOO beautiful to be put on any clown from HERE! On second thought.....maybe the clowns would look a ton better if they got to wear a pin like that. : D

Sarah Harward said...

I don't think the pin looks clownish at all. I think it's very cute!! just like Hazel!

Amy said...

Cute dress (I like the pin) and cute pictures! Your focus on her eyes in some of those is awesome!

Kristi said...

ooh. I love the last one. I haven't seen grass in so long. - oh, and hazel is such a pretty girl. and that flower is so cute, and the dress. I would just love to see all the tutorials you have found! you find the cutest things.

Steve and Katrina said...

Kayli, why do you have to keep doing this to me?!?! Now I have another thing on my list to make. I love you for finding such awesome tutorials though. Last night I finally made chandler that hat and he looked super cute in it today.

Also, talmage looks so awesome in those pictures. Now I want to figure out how to make a hat like that. And that diaper cover is so cool.

Andrea said...

Hazel is a beauty. That's for sure. I remember the Baja race. Good times. Muddy times. Newly married times. Ahh. Indeed--good times.

dana said...

I couldn't agree more about the different facial expressions. And since a blog is kind of like a family history....post away! Besides your daughter really is cute enough to post all of those :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails