Friday, March 5, 2021

Last of June 2020

 Quintessential summer day at the marina.





I mean, this picture just makes me happy to be alive.


Hazel got a license.  Whoooot!  (So glad we were in Utah where you get a learner's at 15 and take driver's ed through school, instead of PA nonsense.)


More marina swimming.  Navy likes it.







Orrin with our friend, Marybeth.




I love this little girl.





Another night we went to Newton Dam to swim and have dinner.  I love summer.  And I love where we live.



I love Brett who throws the kids up in the air all night long.  :)





We happened to have no hot dog buns nor bread in our house that day, so we ate them plain.


Hazel and Ethne doing some kind of hand-clapping, table-hitting song thingee (what do you call those?).













Navy drove us home.





Picture for Jethro's mission account!






Brett being stand-in dad for Gracie one afternoon--Sterling was still in Florida. 



I think I should get a perm again this summer. I feel like it made doing my hair easier/better.


Lindsay wanted us to get a good sister picture, but the situation deteriorated...







Sheesh, get a hold of yourself, Lindsay.


She's a super-weirdo.  But I like her.










Trip to Smith and Edwards.  We tried on all the hats and my kids have been so cute maybe never.








Oh, Orrin is sooooo cute!!!


So perfect.


Love this hat on him!



Wayne's Loop with more friends.





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails