Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Last of July things, 2020

 We had such a full summer!  Here are some more things that happened in July.  


I ADORE this picture of two of my favorite people!!


Wyatt and Lindsay Ann's family came to visit.


Lindsay and I matched.



We had a 1-day mini reunion, in place of the actual 3 day reunion that would have happened if the borders hadn't been closed and all kinds of regulations going on to prohibit it.  The kids had fun and ran races and had a bounce house water slide.








Lindsay Ann is holding a picture of Brooke, because then it would have been ALL the girls.


The same-year cousins (within a year, not actual calendar year).


First flowers!


I don't remember what happened (bike crash is my guess?) but sheesh does he look scrappy!  (And a little mean/scary?)



Another walk on Wayne's Loop.  I wonder how many times I walked it in 2020. Quite a few.  Cute little girlies!





More fun with Killer.




We helped Brett lift the bed off his truck --just me, Hazel, Ethne, and Talmage, so he could put in a goose-neck hitch or something like that.


Hazel is such a lucky girl!  We ended up buying Kourtney's Jeep for her, since she was selling it and it has 4-wheel drive which we thought would be useful for our driveway in the winters.



Gracie and Lucy.


Ruth and Orrin.




Brett making such awesome progress on the shower and downstairs bathroom.



Fun at the marina-- best kind of fun for us, maybe less so for Ethne. Hahaha!!









Aww, we're so cute.


Just chillin in the basement.




The Petroffs still came to visit family in Utah for a few weeks, so we got together for dinner one day.



Another day at the marina.  Andrea came with her kids and we had just got there with the kids all ready and everything, and we watched in a few minutes storm clouds roll in.  It looked kind of amazing, but then it started lightninging so then we had to get out.










Hike with Grandma and Lindsay.



It was too hot, so we turned back soon and found some shade and water.








Brett practicing endos.




I loved it when someone (Amy or Megan or whoever) would see Jethro or Hazel at work at Walmart and send pictures!  :)




People's guesses for where Jethro would get called on his mission.  I gave myself like four guesses but I still wasn't right.  :)



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails