Monday, September 30, 2013

Baby Kin-Ring and Wyatt breaking him.

We were hoping that Maggie would have her baby during the day so we could all watch, but unfortunately, she had him in the night.  He was THE cutest little baby colt ever!  I was just oohing and aahing over him.






It took a little convincing, but Mom finally got Maggie and brought her in.  (We fed corn stalks to the other horses so that they wouldn't follow her in to the corral.  Sneaky I know.)








At six months old, Wyatt was cowboy enough to break him!


Go Wyatt!!  Woohoo!!  What an awesome cowboy!


What could possibly be cuter than my baby Wyatt?  My baby Wyatt on Baby Kin-Ring!



I'm such a sucker for cute boys in cowboy hats!!!!  He's sooo cute!





I love those lips!!!


Dapper Maggie.





And from a different night, but I thought it went well here-- Uncle Wyatt and Baby Wyatt.  Awww.  :)


1 comment:

emily ballard said...

Wow. . . I just love those pictures of the baby colt!

Related Posts with Thumbnails