Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday ramblings

This girl makes me laugh about 100 times a day. She is soooo silly. And it's much easier to get pictures like these than it is to get one of her with a regular smile. Crazy girl.

Yesterday there was a ward breakfast to celebrate Pioneer Day, and it was very nice. Then we came home and Brett worked on the car the rest of the day. He told me to come out and take pictures of the stuff he was working on, so I took a few, but I don't know what they are or anything, so I'll just post this one of him working.

And this was me today. I told Brett to take a couple pictures, and he took some, and I said to take some more, and he said, "sheesh--I've already taken about 10--how many do you need?" Obviously he doesn't understand that you take many, MANY pictures so that you can make sure to get one that you really like. This is why the day digital cameras were invented was the best day of my life. :)
And here's another one because I think it shows my belly better. Just kidding, it's totally not because of that at all--it's really because I thought the back of my hair looked cute. Ha ha! Yes, I am vain enough to post a picture for that reason and retarded enough to admit it. :)
Today was nice, except I got to play one of my favorite songs in Sacrament mtg. (It's God of our Fathers), and I even switched it from last week to this week so I would be here, and then the bishop told us to only play one verse. Ruff. Oh well, I suppose I will recover.

In other news, I'm pretty proud of my primary kids. They have been singing so well for me! Earlier they learned 'Called to Serve' and did so great, and then today we worked on a song, and I was giving them points out of 10 for how well they did, and every single kid was trying so hard! It was fun. Not that I'll really miss being the chorister too much when the real person comes back. Except Brett said today, after I mentioned how excited I was for their wonderful singing, "What if they don't sing it that well for the program?" and I thought, "I would really feel kinda sad." Anyway. I will be holding a baby, so I probably won't even get to listen too closely. ;)

Jethro got stung by some kind of bug yesterday at the brunch, he says it wasn't a bee, and today his foot was really swollen. Poor guy.

I guess that's all I've got. I think tomorrow I will try to make some meals to freeze, as well as bread because we're out. Sounds like a good time, doesn't it?

5 comments:

Andrea said...

You look great, Kayli! We can't wait to hear when the little one arrives!

Lynn said...

Oh Kayli! Your comments always crack me up. Post pics away.....I love them. You look awesome!!! I sure wish I had that color of hair.

Marisa May said...

You look really good! When are you due? And I love your talent for pictures.

jessica said...

you look great! and, yes, the back of your hair looks cute! i love your funny comments!

MerryPair said...

Sorry I don't leave very many comments. I have too many people that have blogs now - it's hard to even read them all! But I just had to say that of all the pictures you posted (that were way cute) Drew spent like 5 minutes looking at the picture of Brett trying to figure out what he was working on. No surprise though, eh?

Related Posts with Thumbnails