Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Adorable Ethne

This is my daughter Ethne and she's adorable.
After I posted her silly faces the other day and mentioned how it's so much easier getting a silly face than a good smile, I decided it was about time I tried for some good smiles. Plus, she's only going to be the baby for just a little while longer! And then too, I never need much reason to go take pictures. :) I thought she looked so cute but at first she would NOT smile at all, but THANKS to Jethro (thank you thank you thank you Jethro!), we got some really good ones!
Doesn't she look sooo grown up in this picture on the swing?!

Oh, that happy smile just makes me want to kiss those cheeks to death! (She was laughing at Jethro, who was throwing himself to the ground.)

And a few more shots (including one with a finger in the nose.) ;)

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Awwwww! She is So adorable. Smile or not. YAY for older brothers. That is one cool kid for helping you with that!

The Haws Family said...

Those pictures are ADORABLE! Way too cute. Sounds like good times. Come visit me.

Anonymous said...

Very very cute!! She does look soo big - good thing you'll have another baby soon!

Megan

Amy said...

She is getting cuter and cuter, if that's even possible! Where does their "babyness" go so quickly??

Related Posts with Thumbnails