Saturday, July 5, 2008

Second half of the Fourth

I love this picture of Ethne. So cute. :)
So after our parade we came home and I cleaned the bathroom and the kids played with Legos, and then we went to a barbeque some friends had. It was tons of fun. They had a little pool and sprinklers, t-ball, tricycles, smores, badminton, and the hit of the night for Ethne?? The trampoline.
She really loved sitting there and getting bounced around by the other kids. What a silly.
Jethro and Hazel had fun wrestling for a little while. In the picture below, Hazel is on the bottom.

It was so nice and fun. Brett and I played catch with the football for a little while, and then with the softball for longer, and that's the only reason I have for feeling so drained today. Can I please blame it on being 8 months pregnant, or am I just a pansy? We didn't stay up for the fireworks show, but there were a million being shot off around our neighborhood, so I let the kids watch for a few minutes before putting them to bed. Fun fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a fun 4th. Cute outfits for your kids!! I imagine you were tired - I was so worn out from our 4th - but it was all fun. Megan

Lynn said...

Gee.....at 8 months I was stuck on the couch. I'm impressed....football and baseball? WOW!

Ginger said...

Thanks for coming! When you list it out like that, it really did seem like there was a lot to do. We still feel like we are recovering. Maybe I'll blog about it...

Related Posts with Thumbnails