Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sneak Peek of a small Fry

This little girl is soooooooooo adorable!!! She is so photogenic too. I just couldn't get enough of her.

This was her blessing dress that was also her mom's blessing dress. So cute.
Okay, doesn't this just make you want to smother her with kisses?
I think she looks a lot like her brothers and sisters--I think you can see it a lot in this picture (for those of you who know her siblings). (One time a friend of ours, Doug, said that sometimes you can see kids' resemblance to their parents when they're crying, and I thought it was a weird idea at the time, but since then I've noticed it's sometimes very true.) I love this pose, and sadly didn't do it with any of my kids except Ethne, and even then it didn't turn out great. sniff.
Awww.
I Really love this.

6 comments:

Daddy Jones said...

Wow! Your family has grown so much. This is Greg Jones. I hope you remember me. I found your blog listed on someone else's blog that attended the Purdue Branch. Your children are as cute as ever. And look at Jethro... he is huge!. Well... I have a little family now too. If you would like to contact me or get access to our blog please send me an email. gregor.aj@gmail.com

Lynn said...

Oh Kayli! I wish you lived closer or we lived closer to you. I would hire you to do our family pics in a heart beat!!

Christy said...

Ahhh, if only I cold take pictures as well as you! You do an awesome job!!

Ginger said...

You are a posting fool today!

I LOVE the one with the feet. So super dee duper cute

jessica said...

I love the total blackness of the background. do you have a backdrop or a sheet or something?

Lindsay Ann Rasmussen said...

Im needing some family pics done, Wyatts not too thrilled about the idea. Im thinking if its his sister taking the pics he'll comply....what do you think?

Related Posts with Thumbnails