Monday, February 23, 2009

Just the usual...

a bunch of random pictures.

Cute, cute kids



We printed crowns as well as masks on Saturday.
Hazel's was pink. Imagine that.

Ethne wears hers with her own style.Cute picture of my sweet Hazel--love that face. I had the thought today that she will be going to kindergarten this fall, and it already made me very sad! Especially since she was awesome and went and played with Talmage for a long time so I could get the dishes done and cook dinner.

And here's a picture of Hazel when she was 1, just for fun.Weird picture of Ethne. :)
Tried to feed Talmage some green beans.

He was more interested in his feet.Fun, fun, fun Sundays. (you can click it to see it bigger)
The end.

3 comments:

Shelane said...

me again. you know, when we were kids we had a deal with my dad that if we all pinned him (and it had to be all of us) he would take us out to dairy queen.

you know, in case you needed an excuse to buy ice cream.

Lynn said...

LOL! Glad to see that Talmage was even in on the FUN FUN FUN SUndays. So cute!

Gigi said...

I've been thinking about Logan starting kindergarten in the fall. I'm not sure I'm ready to let him go... When did our kids get so big?

Related Posts with Thumbnails