Sunday, February 15, 2009

Jethro


Today Jethro had a talk in Primary. The topic was on the Priesthood. We told him to write what he could, and then we would help him. This is what he wrote:

The priesthood blesses my family in three ways. Number one I can be healed. Number two I can be baptized and number three I can be blessed. To me, the priesthood is powerful in the church. I think that the priesthood can bless people all around the world. [Then he read a scripture from the Doctrine and Covenants (I think it was the section heading for section 13. Not completely sure because he added that part after he got to primary.)] I bear my testimony that this church is true in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

I'm pretty proud of that kid.

He also bought me a carnation for Valentine's Day from his school. I'm a lucky mom.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh, you are! That is a VERY smart and WISE young man.. He will do great at young men's!

Kristi said...

what a smarty pants! and cute to boot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails