Monday, February 2, 2009

A Day in the Life of Ethne

Begins in the morning when she cries and I go get her from the crib. She can't leave without her blankie. And before two minutes have passed, she's begging "Brefus!! Brefus!!" because the poor tiny dear apparently can barely survive one whole night without food. Maybe I should wake her up for a midnight snack?

Occasionally, I'll do her hair. Oh how I love these piggies!
She struts around looking cute.
She plays with her sis and best bud Hazel for most of the day.
See, they really love each other. Although they do fight on occasion. And don't think just because Ethne's smaller she can't hold her own.On this particular day, she helped mommy by unloading the dishwasher. Brett was very annoyed that I let her do this. He said that my next picture could have been the huge goose egg on her head from when she falls.

But she's so proud!
Then she unloads the silverware.
Then she hauls a million books into the kitchen to read to Talmage. (oh, p.s. we're trying to get her to memorize a poem too. When we prompt her, she can say "East or West, home is best." It's pretty adorable.)

Then she climbs in Tell's saucer and thinks she is HiLARious.Dinner.
Crazy in the tubby.

Sweet dreams.

9 comments:

Hanah said...

This is such a cute little post! I love the whole story line, and pics!

Tiffany Unsworth said...

What a sweet little girl...I love the poem! Sometimes I am jealous of the schedule of a child and I wish I had their luxuries... but then they are jealous of me because I am "the boss"... I guess it all evens out...

Lynn said...

I Love picture story books! This one was GREAT!

Tracy said...

Its a good life.

Christal said...

that was such a cute post! she is so cute too all your kids are!!

Heather S. said...

What a great way to document her every day life. Way to go.

nicole said...

I too have excellent pictures of me "helping" my mom with the dishwasher. I should see if I can get them from my mom so I can post them.
It looked like a fun 'day in the life.' I'll have to remember to do this with my boys someday. =)

Gigi said...

Bergen wakes up hungry too! And she's ornery until she gets her "bekast". Today she asked for "toasu trudel"! (That's toaster strudel in case you're wondering.)

Ashley said...

Hi, I just did a search for my little girls name on google and stumbled accross your blog because my little girls name is also Ethne. As soon as I saw the first page I told my husband that I bet your family was LDS and as I scrolled down I saw your "I am Mormon" I just wanted to say hi from another LDS mom with an Ethne.

Related Posts with Thumbnails