Wednesday, February 25, 2009

13 pictures of Ethne (I know it's not Thursday)













Ethne's nursery leader was telling me that she thinks Ethne's changed this past month. Woke up...saw that there was power out there, and grabbed as much as she could get. I hear her. Ethne's suddenly remembering things and telling us about them, being bossy, loud, and crazy. Although, some of that is not a change--she's always been crazy. CRA--ZY. We love her so much (and then we want to lock her in a closet). :)

10 comments:

Andrea said...

Does she climb onto things and pull things apart and stick everything she can grab into the toilet and run around naked as much as possible? Just wondering. Emeline's an angel I tell you--an angel!

Heather S. said...

Such cute pictures. I'm curious though, what kind of camera do you have?

Lynn said...

LOL! Love the last two pics for sure. Girl power there!

jessica said...

those eyebrows in the 2nd last one are great!!

Shelane said...

yup. eyebrows are my fave

Kami said...

Those were soooooo adorable!!!! I miss you guys. We have got to come visit!!!!

Kami said...

Those were soooooo adorable!!!! I miss you guys. We have got to come visit!!!!

Christal said...

she is the cutest thing ever!!!

Polly said...

Comment not related to your dear little girl- but I checked out a Norah Lofts book from the library and it was awful.(because I loved the line you quoted and it seemed like a writer I would like to spend a few light moments with.) THe book was very depressing and full of evil and stupid people ruining their lives. ugh. I am going to try another because it seemed like this was a book written by someone who was good at light funny romances trying to write serious literature. I can't remember the title but it was something about butterflies. I know this is totally random. Sorry.

Jessica said...

Cute pictures! I came across your blog today-hope you don't mind! Your kids are adorable!
~Jessica Bateman

Related Posts with Thumbnails