Monday, February 23, 2009

Goodwill is my best friend

A few recent good finds from Goodwill--

Red cowboy boots for Hazel. Can't wait until spring and I find the perfect spot to take pictures of her in her denim skirt, red boots and cowboy hat. Cute stuff.
These brown pants from Banana Republic that I love.


This belt. I really like it.
And the very best? In fact, the Find of All Finds. This coat. (Although I wish I could have gotten a better picture. Black is hard to photograph and see details.) I'm so proud of this purchase. It's a very nice coat and it fits perfectly.
When I looked at this picture I laughed because I thought I looked like a sister missionary.
And another good thing about Goodwill? The nice guys who compliment me. "You have three kids? Hmmm. For having had three kids, you look really good." That was kindof a backhanded way of giving a compliment, but I definitely appreciate the sentiment. :)

4 comments:

Shelane said...

awesome boots. we were looking for some for hazel last christmas (year ago) and because i'm cheap, we went to D.I. and found some black ones with red fru-fru stitching. i was proud of myself until i went to wallies a month later and found the same boots, in better condition, for only $4 more. drat. oh, well. she still loves them.

Tracy said...

you didn't say "actually I've got 4 kids" ? Come on Kayli, you deserve all of your credit! And those are some amazing finds from the GW. I wish I were that talented.

Kristi said...

I was thinking that to- even better for having 4 kids! great finds! I bought some pink cowboy boots at a g-sale last summer- still a bit big for Maggie, but too small for Sadie. I really hope Maggie will wear them when they fit her. so cute!

Kris said...

I was thinking the same thing (about having FOUR kids!)! Good job on the bargains!!! I should go to the Goodwill more often, but I bet Lafayette has a better selection than Crawfordsville!

Related Posts with Thumbnails