Thursday, April 1, 2010

A few things and listen to my playlist. You’ll thank me.

Here are some random pictures I haven’t put up yet.  Just because I think they’re fun.  So why not?  I mean really, if you’re already checking on the blog, you may as well see a few pictures.  Because I’m quite sure you’re not checking for intellectual stimulation or anything.  Just to see a million gajillion pictures of my children.  So.  This is me with my adorable youngest son. Yes, we’re in the bathroom.  Nice tile?  -why thank you.DSCF2058 These are my two youngest hooligans playing in Talmage’s bed with every toy we own and some books and their blankets.  Good times.

DSCF2203 This is Talmage giving Ethne a hug.  Or something.DSCF2277 This is Talmage giving Hazel a good morning hug.DSCF2416 And one for Ethne (who’s not quite awake yet).  Talmage is very sweet.  When the older kids go off to school he stands by the door and makes kissing noises to them.DSCF2417My girls sitting on the end of our little lane counting cars that come by (because they watched the movie ‘Up’ recently.  Unfortunately for them, it’s a bad spot for car counting since it’s the very end of a very long dead end). DSCF2509 My children watching a movie on our ‘t.v.’  DSCF2802 Two pictures I took recently and had fun playing around with.  Both views from my deck.  Lovely, no?DSCF2848 orange perty Okay, but the REAL reason I needed to post tonight was to tell you that I have a new playlist and you should take a listen because it’s GOOD STUFF.  Really.  You have to go push play, but then it will continue playing of course.  Turn it on next time you clean or web surf or whatever.

The end.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I REALLY like your new play list.. I do I do!

The Temper Trap # 8 is one of my favorite.

Love the pic of all your kids looking at the computer together. That is SO cute!

Christal said...

I did as you said and listened great playlist! Fun songs I've never heard! Love the pics of the kids and scenery!

Amanda said...

I didn't get to listen to the whole thing, but I'm just hoping I like it as well as the last one. I was a BIG fan of the last play list.

Related Posts with Thumbnails