Thursday, April 15, 2010

I have two beautiful daughters.

DSCF3834 They have a lot of fun together (when they aren’t being ornery). So today I gave them a little questionnaire about each other. All the questions about Ethne are from Hazel’s point of view, and Ethne answered questions about Hazel.

DSCF3836 What makes Ethne happy?
H: When I be silly.

What makes Hazel happy?

E: Coloring, reading books, eating breakfast and eating lunch.

DSCF3841

What does Ethne say to you a lot?

H: She says that she wants to play with me.

DSCF3847 What do you and Ethne like to do together?
H: Go outside and draw outside.

What do you and Hazel like to do together?

E: Draw, make pictures, play on the computer, play with dolls.

DSCF3849 What does Ethne like to do?
H: She likes to follow around Talmage and me. She likes to make up little play parties.

What does Hazel like to do?

E: We already said that.

DSCF3861 What is Ethne's favorite food?

H: Peanut butter and honey sandwiches.

What is Hazel's favorite food?
E: Beans on bread.

DSCF3863 How do you know Ethne loves you?
H: Cause I make her laugh.

How do you know Hazel loves you?

E: Cause she's beautiful. I'm gonna marry Hazel. ...I'm not gonna really marry her. :)

DSCF3867 DSCF3872DSCF3868

Hazel started putting flowers into Ethne’s hair, and then she had me put some in her hair too.

DSCF3903 DSCF3904
DSCF3899
DSCF3889
DSCF3894

And a picture of Hazel and Ethne done by Hazel.

DSCF3998 Adorable. I love these girls.

The end.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Too cute. I'm surprised by the length of Ethne's answers. Her answers are longer than Hazels. (except for the "We already said that")

Lynn said...

Bee - YOU - Tee - Full!!!! Yes, they are.

Charlotte said...

Ethne look soo big in those pictures. Your girls really are so beautiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails