Thursday, January 22, 2009

what to do, what to do

Don't you hate it when you have so many things you should/want to do that you dither around doing nothing?

Like now.
I should go grocery shopping as we have no milk.
I want to work on a nightgown I'm making for Hazel.
I should do the dishes.
I want to make a tutu for Ethne.
I should clean the house.
I want to make Magic Cookie Bars, because they're tasty and I'm snacky.
I should go to Macy's to return some clothes.
I want to read a book that I started ages ago and haven't picked up since.
I want to blog all the cute pictures I've taken recently.

What will it be, what will it be?

4 comments:

Jenifer said...

Hear, Hear! (except substitute school and work stuff for the kid stuff)

Brooke said...

i choose eat icecream

doc

beSlightlyAskew said...

I'm not gonna do any of it and take a nap instead.

Lynn said...

BLog! I love it when you Blog! : D

Related Posts with Thumbnails