Friday, January 16, 2009

Another Twilight Review (a bit different....)

We were having a discussion on my family website about the Twilight books and who liked them and who didn't and why, and which book was the favorite, etc. The same things that have been going around for a while now. Then my wise and intelligent father wrote the following:

I like #177. The story line is gnarly and all the characters are well developed (fat actually). I especially like the 400 pound albino woman. This book will definitely be a classic because it explores the deep psychological trauma that occurs when Renesme, Jacob, and that other lame character all fall in love with the same large bat which unfortunately turns out to not be a vampire but just merely rabid. Really a good read!!!!

I love my dad. Seriously.

6 comments:

Charlotte said...

Hee hee. That was hilarious.

Lynn said...

Gotta love that guy for even putting in the effort! LOL!

Gigi said...

Your dad is hilarious! I wish I could hear him expound on something like that in person!

Elders Quorum said...

While that was too funny not to share--WHY THE HECK ARE YOU BLOGGING??? Get to work or I'll have to say something nasty on your blog. Like "lame-sauce."

Elders Quorum said...

Um, that last comment was by Andrea--I forgot Timothy was still logged in.

Elders Quorum said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails