Saturday, January 24, 2009

Pictures and a date

I have lots of pictures, but not really too much to say. Last night Brett and I went on a date. We actually spent money on it too, but only for the tip and the babysitter, because when you have a baby at the hospital here they give you a coupon for a free meal for 2 at a really nice restaurant. It's so awesome. That's the reason we had children # 3 and 4 --for the free meal.
It was delicious and then we went to the mall to see if there were any coats on clearance that Brett liked. So that was fun, because I always feel liberated walking around the mall without pushing a stroller or cart or packing two kids and a diaper bag. Also, when we were walking back through to go to the car, and all the stores were closing, we passed by the little roller-coaster ride thingee, and I said, "Come on, let's go in!" and Brett's like, "You just want to kiss me in there," and I was like, "You know me so well." So we did.

Isn't this a cute little guy?!!! He doesn't like tummy time, but the pediatrician made me feel guilty last time we were in for his well-child check, so I try to put him down more often.
I took lots of pictures today. It was bright and sunny, so what's a girl to do?

Ha ha, this one is funny.
Daddy is the favorite around here.

See why?
Hazel's a cutie-head.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Okay.....even I would have MORE kids if I got me a coupon for a dinner date! Where do I sign up? : D

Becky said...

okay - your children are freakishly beautiful. bb

Steve and Katrina said...

Cute pictures. Ethne just keeps getting cuter and Talmage is to die for. I love his eyes. So big and blue. Hope you guys didn't freeze last week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails