Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cutest boy (yes again!)

So yesterday I wanted to get some pictures of Tell in his super cute sweater looking like such a big boy, but he wanted none of it. These were the best pictures that I got, and while he's cute (of course) he certainly wasn't showing off his smiles.


Then later in the day, I was playing with him and he wouldn't stop smiling! It was so cute and fun and utterly adorable. Look at this kid~~I just want to eat him.




I have about twenty more pictures of him just like this because I couldn't stop taking pictures when he was being so smiley.

10 comments:

Lynn said...

Awwwww...he is just SO adorable! And you know? Even when he doesn't smile...he is SO cute! He has that "model" look about him.

beSlightlyAskew said...

See, everytime I get the camera in front of Eli he stops smiling. It's very annoying because he is very edible like Talmage.

Jenifer said...

I think eating your children is illegal...or just reptilian. I'm not sure yet. ;)

Christal said...

he really is the cutest kid ever!!! Love the pictures he is already getting so big!

The Holdaway's said...

His smile is very adorable!

Tiffany Unsworth said...

Someday when you move to the west, our husbands could hunt together with their Ruger guns and you could teach me about literature. I would like that very much. But just in case that never happens, I hope you know that I think you are wonderful!

Charlotte said...

Okay, I have to stop looking at pictures of your adorable boy! He's making me baby hungry!! lol

Megan said...

The first picture of Talmage is the cutest. He is a doll. Looks less like Brett than I thought at first.

jessica said...

good gosh....he is SO CUTE!!

Amy said...

Oh, he really is so cute! He was the most adorable little cheeks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails