Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Week

We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures. ~Thornton Wilder
I love Thanksgiving turkey. It's the only time in Los Angeles that you see natural breasts. ~Arnold Schwarzenegger
May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey plump,
May your potatoes and gravy
Have nary a lump.
May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize,
And may your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off your thighs!
~Author Unknown




You Are The Stuffing



You're complicated and complex, yet all your pieces fit together.

People miss you if you're gone - but they're not sure why.

5 comments:

Our little family said...

I'm coming out of the stalker closet! I'm Katrina's sister. Where did you get the idea for the turkey made out of beans? That is the cutest thing, and just might keep my girls occupied on Wednesday. :) Your kids are so cute, and I have to say, I'm partial to red hair. Although I haven't been lucky enough to have a red headed child yet.

Kayli said...

Actually it was sent home from Jethro's class at school. We were supposed to "dress" the turkey with whatever we wanted--ideas were sequins, glitter, beans, etc.

We did the beans, popcorn kernels, split peas, and a few leaves.

Thanks for commenting and for the compliment. That is the first nice thing my mother-in-law said about me-- "Well I've always wanted red-headed grandchildren." So at least it came in handy. :)

Lynn said...

LOL!

Love the quotes and pics.

The Nevilles would like to say... said...

I think I'm falling a part -
doese that mean I'm not stuffing any more:-)

The Nevilles would like to say... said...

um the one above is from me Leslies daughter 10 years old yellow hair do ya know me?
Destinee

Related Posts with Thumbnails