Saturday, June 21, 2008

Then and Now

Hazel on the day she was born, and on the morning of her 4th birthday. I love her slept-in piggy tails (and the obligatory bruise on her cheek, since she's so very fond of walking into things).


Here are some of Hazel's favorite things at 4:

Movie: Beauty and the Beast

Place: Mall Playplace

Toy: Barbie

Song: I am a Child of God

Food: peanut butter and honey sandwich (so true...she wants one every single day for lunch)

Dessert: icecream

Animal: tiger

Color: pink and red

Book: Strawberry Shortcake

Favorite thing to do: Color
We love our Hazel bean!! One time I said to Brett, "She's just a big ball of..." and he said, "Bubbly." Yes. She is a joy.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh HAPPY birthday Hazel! You are so cute and sweet. I think you and I are quite a lot alike....especially in the peanut butter and honey department. : D

Tiffany Unsworth said...

Happy birthday, Hazel! What a fun mommy you have! Love the mermaid stuff! Will you come and make a cake for me like that, Kayli? Adult cakes are so boring! These babies grow up way too fast, don't they?

Amy said...

The party looks like fun!! I'm impressed with your cake!! Happy birhtday, Hazel!

Related Posts with Thumbnails