Sunday, June 1, 2008

Interruption

We interrupt the D.C. stuff for some pictures of today. This is how I look at 28 weeks. Andrea was startled at the largeness of my tummy the last time I posted a picture, so I thought I would astonish her some more. Yes, I feel large--no matter what anyone says. The kids were discussing whether my tummy is the size of a soccer ball, volleyball, or basketball today. I tried to say it was the same size as a ping pong ball, but no one would go for that. Rudies. It wouldn't be so bad if there were any kind of pants that would stay up. I feel like a little kid always hitching my pants up---whether they're maternity or not.


I think I will have gained more weight by the end this pregnancy than any other. Sigh. Oh well, the plan is the same--nurse the baby so much that they suck the weight back off me. It's always worked so far...here's hoping. (You don't expect my plan to include anything so uncomfortable as exercise, or as distressing as cutting back on sweets, do you!)



In other news, Ethne is adorable and we just love her to pieces.

8 comments:

MerryPair said...

Look how cute you are! Remind me to tell you what I'm doing for Drew for our anniversary...I guess you could say you and Brett are involved in a way. Let's just say I rock and it's a WAY cool idea!

Kristi said...

what a cute tummy! I finally read all your trip posts- they made me so excited for my trip to kirtland and DC in just a couple of weeks!

Katrina said...

You look fantastic! And I love that last photo of you and Ethne. Really precious.

Lynn said...

How cute!!!! I'll say it again.....How come all of you young women look SO cute when having babies. I look like a bloated cow and there was that a single time ever that I 'glowed". You are so adorable. Love the pics.

The Haws Family said...

kate the great your hair is very long. And you don't look that pregnant anyway. How come you have genes that your hair grows so fast? where did mine go to? Not that I would know how long mine has gotten. I wear it in a pony tail every day. Oh well. People at JCPenney and people getting their teeth cleaned really don't care what I look like

Charlotte said...

You look great and I love that picture of you and Ethne. I'm sure you'll be back to your skinny mama self after this baby too. Don't worry! :)

Andrea said...

Ah, you look great Kayli!

I've loved reading about your trip! What an adventure...makes me want to take a road trip (except maybe for the crying kid part.) :)All the pics are just fun.

Kirsta and Morian said...

you look cute Kayli! and don't worry- I think I'm almost as big as you, if not more so! fun fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails