Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Yum yum.

Mint chocolate chip icecream is VERY good. I just had some. With milk mixed in, so that it's all icy and delicious--which is the best way to eat icecream, and pretty much the only way I eat it. I bet you're all jealous now. Mmm, mmm. It's one of my favorites. Maybe my very favorite. I also love Peppermint, Cookies and Cream, and Burnt Almond Fudge, which I can't find here. For a year or two Neapolitan was my favorite--I don't know why, it never was before and now I'm back to my old favorites again. There's this place in Arizona that my sister took me to which has the BEST icecream--I dream about their raspberry and their chocolate mint. I can't think of the name of it right now. Golden Slab? Something Slab anyway. (It's kindof like Coldstone.) Oh well.


What do you think of these pictures of Hazel? I thought they were kinda cool.

4 comments:

Steve and Katrina said...

OH my gosh, I'm so glad you eat ice cream that way!! That is the only way I will eat it and Steve thinks I am so weird for putting milk in mine. I told him how it makes the ice cream all icy but he just doesn't get it. In fact I just had some cookies and cream with milk tonight. YUM! Not my favorite kind though.

Love the pictures of Ethne. She is sooooo cute and the pictures of Hazel are really cool.

Christy said...

Marble Slab?

Ginger said...

I liked the first picture of Hazel, where she's looking down. Ethne is turning into a little girl...not just a baby anymore!

Kami said...

So so cute. I totally converted Leo over to our way of eating icecream. Hee. Hee. Leo likes Neopolatian -(ok I know I spelled that wrong) so that's mostly what we get but sometimes I just get plain chocolate or mint chocolate chip--my two favorites.

Related Posts with Thumbnails