Friday, October 19, 2007

I know you've been overwhelmed with Ethne pictures of late, but...

Here's more! Cause she's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! (and cause I got some really fabulous pictures today!) Brett even admired them. (picture me beaming.) He was home because he is going on a tour of the caterpillar plant, given by our bishop who works there. He wants to go look at a motorcycle tomorrow in central IN. He is a man possessed. I keep telling him we don't need a motorcycle and he keeps looking on ebay all the time. I told him he'll have to pick up "extra shifts" from a friend who owns a construction business to pay for it if he buys one.

By the way, this dress that she is wearing....guess what size it is. 0-3 months. The hat is 0-6 months and it did leave marks on her head, but I can't believe that she got into it. I actually bought it for her before she was born, thinking if she had red hair it would be so cute. ;) I had planned on getting her pictures taken in it, but never did for some reason. So today, I was looking in her closet and saw the hat and tried it on, then the dress (naturally). I think it's adorable. Short--but it reminds me of the Shirley Temple kind of dress. Anyway. Isn't it crazy that she can fit into a 0-3 month dress?



















Oooh-a care bear!


This is a very funny face. Like- Hazel, get out of my picture, I'm the model here!
And, I finally pulled this dumb hat off!!!

1 comment:

Kami said...

Way cute pictures of Ethne. That dress is adorable.

Related Posts with Thumbnails