Sunday, October 21, 2007

Is he really related to me?

Here are some pictures my brother Ethan just sent me of himself. The titles are: Dreaded out Nicely, Bob Marley Style, and After the Dreads. ...And he looked so nice a few years ago as shown in my last post.


By the way I had a fan-TASTIC Sunday. I just love Sundays where I just feel great, and my kids are so fun and my husband is sooo wonderful and I get him all to myself (Sundays are generally nice like that. No school, no home improvements or yard work or CAR REPAIRS. Love it.), and we all are just so happy and I can't imagine ever being happier. (I know this may almost come across as bragging or something, I realize that it's one of those things where it can be annoying to other people who are not having such a good day (sorry Kami that your baby is throwing up and your hubby is gone!) but it's like engaged couples...they can't help being annoying cause they're happy. And I just had to make a record of my wonderful day.) We went to the Clegg Botanical gardens again for a walk, it was seriously MAGNIFICENT. The colors of the leaves are beautiful and the sun was sparkling on the water. What a good life I have.
The primary had their Sacrament meeting program today. I love watching those. Jethro did a good job with his parts-he had them memorized and spoke them nice and loud and clear. Only, his first part was supposed to be after the narrator (who was kinda in the back corner and wasn't really loud) finished saying a little blurb, but when Jethro was told it was his turn next, he walked right up to the microphone--no one was there, after all--and started talking...right in the middle of the narrator's part. Ooops! It was fairly funny though, and those things do happen, right? hee hee.

3 comments:

Steve and Katrina said...

When I was talking to Steve about the program I told him I hope Chandler is like Jethro when he is older. Jethro did AWESOME!! And he made me laugh so that is always a plus:) I was also just telling Steve that we need to go to those gardens you talked about. Are they far? I searched for them and it looks like they are just on the other side of 65, if I got the address right?

Ginger said...

Loren and I were talking about Jethro and how cute/funny he was. Leave it to those Bell kids to be the show stealers! Kidding. I knew Jethro could handle two parts and would do a fabulous job! Good job on having a great kid.

Rachael said...

i'm glad you mentioned the gardens, 'cause i didn't know about them before, but we went and it was so fun! abigail insisted that we "go to woods again soon!"

Related Posts with Thumbnails