Tuesday, October 16, 2007

From today

I was watching Jethro and Hazel play in the backyard for a while, then I went out with Ethne. Jethro explained that he was fighting the monsters so that Hazel could be safe. Then he said we needed to have a meeting to plan--the plan was that he would do more fighting so that we could all be safe. I said that it's a good thing we had a brave protector like him since there were such a lot of girls for him to save. He said, "There aren't too many girls. Just three. A lot would be a hundred. That would be a lot." Well, all right--good thing you're so competent. :)

2 comments:

Maren said...

I agree with Jethro - 100 girls would be a lot. :) I love kid logic.

Kami said...

Love it!! Love the pictures! Can't wait to come visit! Hey, wnat to meet somewhere in Indy and go to a pumpkin patch? Thought it would be fun. Gotta go kill a spider.....Back, um, maybe I should wipe the big blotch of dead spider off my wall? Nahhh...

Related Posts with Thumbnails