Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sneak Peak

So, I got to go out and pretend I was a photographer tonight. It was lots of fun--with a family I really like. I was quite nervous cause I wanted them to like them...but since they are cute a lot turned out good! Lucky for us the weather cooperated, too. Yesterday was freezing, but not too bad today.
Super Sam!!!
Okay, this is hilarious. I had to show these two pics because it was sooooo funny. I told them to smooch and then Ginger started laughing so hard, so Loren was like, "shhhh, focus" but as you can see, Ginger just kept laughing. Hee hee. So funny. (They did manage to kiss later, by the way.)
I thought this was so cute. I decided I like taking couple pictures. Maybe if I were to become a world-famous photographer that's what I would specialize in.
See, I told you they managed to kiss (and I had to post it, of course!).
Cute little girl and daddy.
I thought this one was so funny.
And I thought this one was cool.
And now I'm going to bed, so good night!

9 comments:

Ginger said...

Yahooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job Kayli! I'm so super dee duper excited! (As you may be able to tell by the exclaimation marks.)

Kristi said...

wowsers. if ever I come your way with my whole family, we are setting up some pictures! love them!

Heather S. said...

Wow, those are such great pictures. Great Job Kayli

Kris said...

Great job!!!!! I always love the kind of pictures where the subject is in focus and the background is fuzzy! I'm so impressed!

Anonymous said...

Nice work Kayli, the photos look great! You had me completely fooled that you were "pretending" to be a photographer, I thought you did a fine job, especially keeping the kids' attention.

Shelley said...

Those pictures are great. I always love your fun pictures especially of your cute kids. Thanks for the great comment. It certainly wins for the longest comment ever on my blog. I might have to come up with a prize. Maybe I can try to get another free turkey for your prize. I'll see what I can do! :)

The Haws Family said...

Kayli...you are so beautiful to me. (imagine little megan's voice).

Maren said...

I love the pictures!!!! Okay, I'm totally going to hire you for some outdoor pictures some day. (If that's okay with you!)

Amy said...

Awesome job!!! I'll be they're thrilled with them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails