Saturday, October 20, 2007

Look-alikes

Since I cut my hair several people in my family have said that I look like my mom. Yahoo! But who I ACTUALLY think really looks like my mom is my brother Ethan. This is my mom when she was young and Ethan when he was younger. He's totally just the male version of her!! It's amazing.


And the person I think looks most like my dad is Wyatt. I think my dad was 19 in this picture, and Wyatt was about 22(?) in the picture of him. Sorry, I had to keep it tiny because both of the pictures are very poor quality.

4 comments:

The Haws Family said...

I love that picture of Wyatt. Cool story: he is a box elder bug slayer. yesterday in the library I fell asleep, and he was studying with me, and I woke up to see a box elder bug sitting right in front of my eyes on my stack of notecards---naturally I did a little jump/scream. Wyatt flicked it. What a nice brother. Haahaahaaa.

The Haws Family said...

By the way...I think those pictures of Ethne are adorable! You are amazing. I need good Christmas gift ideas. After riding Wyatts motorcycle---I think all newlyweds should have motorcycles. I like them. I also like cowboy hats. I also like mom's chocolates(she made some specially for Amy while she was here...how nice that I stopped in to enjoy them as well).

Kirsta and Morian said...

Hey Kayli, I was wondering, how do you post your pictures in like the collage format? So they are like one picture? You can answer me on my blog- theblacklagoonblog.blogspot.com
Thanks!

Kami said...

I totally agree Kate.

Related Posts with Thumbnails