Monday, May 21, 2007

Jethro is smarter than he knows!

Interview with Jethro:

What are you going to do when you're 19?
Go on a mission.
What are you going to do when you get home?
Ummm, eat lunch? (laugh, laugh)
Are you going to get married?
Yeah.
Where?
The temple.
How will you know who to marry?
I dunno.
What will she be like?
Not smoke, or drink alcohol or coffe.
What else?
She be good at stuff.
Like what?
Making dinner and playdough and juice.
What else will she be like
I'm out of ideas.
What will she look like?
A princess. When I marry her.
What will you do after you get married?
Uhh, eat lunch? (knew he was being funny...laugh laugh) ....turn off the light and go to bed.
Brett and I laughed and laughed and laughed, so then of course, he started saying other things thinking he was being so funny, but really, he'd already hit the nail on the head. :)

1 comment:

Steve and Katrina said...

Kayli, you can tell all your friends that I made the tutorial for the bag and give them the address. There is a link off of my blog if you haven't seen it yet.

Funny interview.......I love the things kids say. I can't wait to find out what Chandler will be like when he starts talking. I hope he is funny!

Related Posts with Thumbnails