Thursday, May 10, 2007

Hello world.

Okay, before you do another thing, before you even finish reading this post, go here and look at these phenomenal senior pictures of my sister Lindsay. She's so gorgeous. Yeah, she gets it from me. Ha ha! But I really do take a lot of the credit for these pictures since I hooked her up with my friend Heather, who is a smashing starting-out-photographer. She's in Logan, so anyone in that area, take advantage of her stellar talent!
Anyway, I know, it's been a while. I have been sewing up a storm, a little gift for my niece Elena, and another apron/smock for Hazel, and let me tell you, that wasn't as easy as the rest of my projects so far. But it's cute. Pictures soon.
Well, I have more to say, but this isn't really a good time, so I'll come back later. Basically, I just wanted you to see the pictures of Lindsay so you can tell me how BEAUTY-full she is.
Bye bye.

3 comments:

Heather S. said...

Those are great pictures. You'll have to email me and let me know what her prices are like, but only if you know.

Amy said...

I saw H's blog first, and had to come straight over here to tell you how gorgeous you sis is!!!! Seriously, can you say photogenic??? WOW! I'm sure she gets it from you :)

Andrea said...

She's adorable. What's interesting is that you are both really cute and beautiful, but I would never guess you were sisters. It makes me wonder how different my kids could look or what I would end up with if I had 9 kids? (9 right?) Thanks for sharing the photos. They really are stunning.

Related Posts with Thumbnails