Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Kids *DO* listen

There's some funny times when you are reminded that your kids actually DO listen.

After I did Hazel's hair this morning, she picked up the comb and started combing Strawberry Shortcake's hair.
Strawberry Shortcake: Ouch! ouch!
Hazel: Hold still!!!

I am in the process of painting my kitchen cupboards (and my SWEETIE SWEET visiting teacher came and helped today!!! otherwise it would not be getting done for another who knows how long) and I couldn't find the paintbrush forever.
Me: Man, Jethro, I can NOT find the paintbrush!
Jethro: You're just not looking hard enough.
(Hmm, that sounds very familiar as that's what I told him yesterday when he was looking for something.)
Incidentally, the paintbrush was on the kitchen counter right in front of my nose.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I can actually HEAR Jethro saying that. That is toooo funny! What color did you paint your cabinets?

Amy said...

haha! At least they're smart, right? I love reading funny stories like this... makes me excited for all the smarty pants things Easton will come up with someday :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails