Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hot husband

Some nine years ago, I found a very good-looking man and I married him. 

I’d like to post some of my favorite pictures of him so I can come back to this post often and enjoy them all in the same place.  You’re welcome.

DSCF6152 

blur

jul-nov09 615 I like his funny face here.  And he has a nice length of scruff here.  You’ll notice that in none of these pictures is he clean-shaven.  I cry and have hysterics if he ever mentions the intent of shaving.  I just really love his facial hair.DSCF4844

DSCF5546  DSCF7201

DSCF5846 Mmmmm.  Love this one.DSCF7254 I love love his profile.DSCF7331 DSCF7350I love these ones.    happy hollow (11-05)He’s even hot when he’s asleep.DSCF7821 This is not the same picture as above.  Similar yes, but different.  But he’s hot in both, and so I’m going to post both.DSCF8078 DSCF8474 DSCF9018 DSCF9035 I love the following picture of him.  And I love that brown shirt.  Unfortunately, he didn’t like it and never wore it and didn’t even bring it to Switzerland so I could try begging him once in a while.  Luckily there is the picture.Final__3 forkayli IMG_0611 Oh, that profile again.  I love.IMG_1439bwHot. jul-nov09 080 38There are many other things about my husband that are wonderful too, and I could spend much time waxing poetic about them, but in all honesty I must admit he does have his flaws.  For example, he kisses other women.DSCF8830 DSCF1781 DSCF4891 DSCF0589  I declared that this must stop at once, and he and the other woman were at first shocked,DSCF4382and then distraught, DSCF8841 so I decided to relent and allow it on two conditions.  First, that I can have a few kisses of my own with other men,DSCF3236 DSCF8022 and second, that he not ever stop kissing me.  For that would indeed be tragic.DSCF9022 DSCF8080

10 comments:

Andrea said...

That's it. I'm going to cry and have hysterics instead of just stomping around the house mad and see if that helps Tim with his shaving problem. Grr.

Amanda said...

You two are so perfect together. Cute post

Lynn said...

I agree with Amanda. If you like facial hair....you are lucky to be blessed with a man with facial hair. ; D

HAppy Happy 9th Anniversary of finding your perfect man.

Kris said...

Yesterday we celebrated our 10th anniversary! I must say I like Kent with facial hair too. And you look so good in every hair style you have!

Anonymous said...

HE IS HOT!
LUCKY YOU!

Rockelle said...

Beautiful Pictures...
You are a great writer! Your pretty gorgeous too, and definately have a very beautiful family!

Lindsay Ann Rasmussen said...

You are a funny ducky Kayli Bell!

Andrea said...

You're a beauty, too! You are perfect together...

Christal said...

love the way you write! love the pictures you both make a pretty good looking couple and some pretty darn cute kids!! Hope your doing good over there!!

hydeeann said...

you're both adorable! and made some cute babies, too. =)

i happen to love a smooth face, but i can see the appeal of the facial hair. rugged.

just had to pop in a check on you again. i'm eternally grateful to you for showing me how to use photobucket to get larger pics on the blog. thanks a ton!

Related Posts with Thumbnails