Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy Rainy Sunday

    So the wheat in my neighbor farmer’s field is sooo pretty.DSCF5087  And for some reason, our neighbors have been training their cow to run.  They’ve practiced a few nights in a row now.  They have horses, but perhaps they want to get double duty from their cows.  Who knows.DSCF5104On Saturday our little village had a Music Fest and since Hazel and Jethro’s classes were singing, we went up for a little while.  Not too long, but long enough to see a traditionally dressed Swiss girl, DSCF5108  and  a cow-bell parade/band.DSCF5115 They were really loud but pretty cool.  I have a short video, but I’m too lazy to upload it.DSCF5123Here’s Hazel’s class.  Can you see her near the right?  I also have a video of her song, but again, not feeling the uploading vibe.DSCF5111 Here’s Jethro.  His class and three or four others had some great songs, including an Indian one, English one, and an African one.  Kami, you would be impressed with his African song.  Maybe someday I’ll upload the clip.  But- not today.DSCF5126 Talmage ran into a radio.  (The radio that didn’t work that Brett had taken out of the van and brought it home for the kids to play with.  Ethne was holding the radio at the time of the accident.)  Those pajamas he’s wearing now have no feet because I cut them off so I could put his pajamas on backwards, thus keeping him from removing them and his diaper which has too frequently occurred.DSCF5131 All the kids love Daddy.DSCF5134 Talmage grabbed Ethne’s dress from church today and wanted to put it on, so I did (of course).DSCF5139   Then when I took his picture, he tilted his head to the side as if he knew that would make him cuter.  Wonder where he got that idea from?DSCF5140 And this picture?  This is my new favorite picture.  There’s just something so right about it.  Andrea, you should post the picture of you and Derek, and Lindsay, you should post the picture of  Wyatt, you, and Ethan.  Good, good times.  (Much MUUUUCH giggling and laughing whenever they saw each other or themselves.) (Ethne’s little face is so cute here.  And Talmage is just sooo pretty.)  :)DSCF5144The End

but p.s. stay tuned this week for the much anticipated post… it’s getting better and better all the time, though I may just have to split it into two installments because of length.  I’m so excited.

8 comments:

Steve and Katrina said...

oh my, that last picture I can't stop laughing at. I just keep looking at it and laughing. Too funny! I can't believe it looks like Jethro willing went along with it.

I love that wheat grass. And I thought the little pot of wheat grass in my windowsill was so pretty.

You are seriously so lucky to live there. How cool. you already know I'm jealous.

Lynn said...

LOL!!!!!!!!

I am laughing SO hard at the last picture I completely forgot what I was going to say. ; D

Rachael said...

that picture is too funny. Talmage totally fits in...

Lindsay Ann Rasmussen said...

I need more cowbell!!!

Ps your kids are hylarious! I showed megans oldest and we all laughed together!

Kristi said...

soo soo funny!

Kris said...

That last picture just cracked me up! Yes, Talmage would make quite a cute little girl!

Amy said...

Love the dress up pictures - I grew up with a sister and two brothers and I'm pretty sure we have one just like this! So fun! And it's fun to see all your pictures of Switzerland, it's beautiful!

Christal said...

I too forgot what I was going to say cause I'm still laughing at the last picture! good times!

Related Posts with Thumbnails