Monday, August 25, 2008

Nice Sunday

I had such a nice day yesterday with Brett home. It's sooooo wonderful when he's home, ESPECIALLY after he hasn't really been home for the past week. Kami and I were agreeing on how much better it is when our husbands are home, and we decided that's a pretty good indicator that we made good decisions when we chose to marry our husbands. I also had some friends over to share some cake yesterday and I felt lucky to have such good friends too. It was fun. A very good day.
These are some funny Ethne pictures because...she is funny.
Ethne pulled down the headband I put on her, and pulled on some of Jethro's socks that were lying around. She was stylin'. The other day when she wore this shirt, I said, "Ethne, are you sassy?" and she repeated "Sassy," so clearly! Brett and I looked at each other and started laughing.
And two of my handsome men. Awwwww!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Awwww.....is definitely right! So cute.
So is that "Sassy" one. : D
Got the copy of your book, I am off now to go and read it. Can't wait!

Related Posts with Thumbnails