Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Grade

Yesterday was Jethro's first day of Grade 1. I can't believe that I am the mother of a gradeschooler. Not a preschooler, not a kindergartener, but a gradeschooler. I'm too young for this! It's out of control. But anyway, Jethro was SOOOOOOOOO excited. He loves school.
He even wrote this the other night on the computer:

8-17-08

School start`s tamoro. And I am

Aksidid (excited) I kante wate to meete

My classe mate`s

Well I am kindof scard

And I cant wate to do crafts.

8-18-08

Tomaro is The next day of

School I hope library is

Tomaro. I love school it is great.

i kante wate for another role of

crafts.

Here's some pictures of him flexing his muscles. You should click on it to see it bigger, because his face is awesome.
Look at how BIG these kids are. It's outrageous. The other night Brett and I were saying that we were going to freeze Jethro so he couldn't get any bigger, and Hazel said, "But you have to let him get bigger, so he can take care of himself, because someday you're going to DIE!" Okay, valid point. Funny kid.

Oh, and after a breakfast of a crepe in the shape of a 1 for first grade, with icecream and chocolate sauce on it, some silly mommy who shall remain nameless, left the chocolate sauce out on the table while she showered. Nice. :)

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Yeah for Jethro! So, did you let him walk by himself?

Lynn said...

Seems unreal doesn't it. Read this again when he is entering Junior High. You will be happy that you recorded this day. And you will be surprised how much it means to you then. Time truly does whip by.

Related Posts with Thumbnails