Saturday, August 2, 2008

I'm a very superior wife!

I know, because I took this test and it said so!

87

As a 1930s wife, I am
Very Superior

Take the test!



I was a little worried, because I don't get breakfast for my husband, I wear pajamas to bed and not a nightgown, I often come to bed late when husband is almost asleep, but I found out that the more kids you have, the higher score you get, so luckily that helped me out (and I put 4, since I'm almost there).

I took the husband quiz on Brett's behalf, and he is very superior too.

104

As a 1930s husband, I am
Very Superior

Take the test!



He doesn't phone when he'll be late for dinner, and he argues with or curses other motorists, but after all, he is a careful driver, handy about the house, his children are pleased at his arrival home, and he gives me real "movie" kisses and not dutiful "pecks" on the cheek. :)

3 comments:

Lynn said...

LOL! Glad to see that you are both superior people. What a great match!
Now I Am off to take the test for me and my hubby. : D

jessica said...

I took the wife test and you beat me with flying colors. I am grumpy in the morning, I don't make Brian breakfast, and I talk during card games! I got a 38 (that is POOR!) I wouldn't do well in the 30's.
At least I provide well balanced dinners on time!

Hanah said...

My husband and I had the same results. How funny! I thought some of the quiz questions were hilarious, especially for the husbands. I love how you wrote the post. Cute! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails